Husbands Bosworth Parish Council

Serving the people of Husbands Bosworth

Reporting Road Problems

Did you know that road problems can be reported directly to Leicestershire County Council Highways using their online reporting system?

Potholes, Mud on the road, Blocked drains, Damaged signs, Faulty street lights and other road problems can be reported quickly and easily using an online form.
Simply pinpoint the location of the problem on the map and fill out the form to alert the Highways Authority. If you have the opportunity to take a photo, this can assist in identifying the location and the severity of the issue and up to 2 photos can be added to the form.

Simply visit the Leicestershire County Council Highways website here and click on 'Report the problem online'.

Posted: Thu, 30 Jan 2020 12:31 by Clerk

Tags: Highways, Transport