Husbands Bosworth Parish Council

Serving the people of Husbands Bosworth

Planning Applications

Click here to access Harborough District Council's planning portal where you can access information on planning applications, building regulations and planning strategy for the district.

Planning Applications Submitted

For more information relating to planning applications please contact the Parish Clerk

The Parish Council receives details of applications as they are submitted, allowing us to comment on them. We can submit our views (taking into account the views of local residents), but the District Council planners primarily look to us to provide local insight and may not follow our view. The public should send comments to the District Council within any deadline period. You can voice your concerns to them on any planning matter. Remember that each comment counts, and the Parish Council's combined observations count only as one comment. Normally 5 objections to any proposal will trigger that application to be put before a full planning committee for judgement.
The national Planning Portal is your one-stop shop for planning and building services online.