Turville Memorial Hall
The Turville Memorial Hall is our 'Village Hall' and is situated on the crossroads of the A5199 Welford Road and the A4304 Kilworth Road. Facilities include a full kitchen and servery area, raised stage, multi-functional 'mood' lighting, overhead heating and a seated capacity 'cabaret style', of 80 people.
The Village Hall is named the Turville Memorial Hall in honour of the Turville family of Bosworth Hall who donated the land and helped to fund the building of the hall. It was opened to great ceremony in 1895. The Hall is well used and is managed by an active committee.